The DSU CFB is a group for college students who are interested in discussing the issues facing agriculture, business, and the environment today.
Check out the DSU CFB page on Facebook.
DSU Collegiate officers for 2021-22, from left are President Trey Fischbach, Vice President Shaina Solon and Secretary/Treasurer Yukka Taniguchi.
Highlights of membership in CFB:
- Free Pizza at every meeting
- Membership is only $10/year
- No fundraisers – North Dakota Farm Bureau sponsors CFB
- Lively discussion of current and important Agricultural issues
- Help shape the future of NDFB by writing policy resolutions
- Discussion Meet – Have a chance to win a trip to the National Young Farmer & Rancher Conference
For more information on DSU Collegiate Farm Bureau, contact Haley Robison.