Created: 12/04/18 (Tue) | Topic: Leadership
Do you have what it takes?
Do you have what it takes to get people talking about solutions to today’s pressing agriculture issues? Are you an active listener? Then the Discussion Meet might be for you!
The 2019 NDFB Discussion Meet will take place at the annual Farm and Ranch Conference in Bismarck, January 26th at the Ramada Hotel.
To participate, you must be an NDFB member between the ages of 18 and 35. The winner will receive a brand-new Polaris four-wheeler and the final four will receive Rtic 45 Coolers.
To register contact Joey Myers at 701-318-2252 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The predetermined questions are:
- In our modern world, the rapid dissemination of information and opinion about agriculture and food technologies can make it difficult to distinguish fact from fiction. Given these challenges, how can Farm Bureau best protect farmers’ and ranchers’ access to production technology options?
- As the Voice of Agriculture, how can Farm Bureau be more inclusive of all agriculture and production practices? This includes, but is not limited to, women in agriculture, organic production, fresh produce, forestry and aquaculture.
- Technology is one of the driving forces for innovation and advancement in agriculture. How can the industry attract the best and brightest minds from STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) into agricultural careers?
- Money talks. How can farmers implement market trends and develop responsive business plans to generate value-added ventures and farm profits?
- Associate members are a driver of new ideas and support. How do we create membership value and broaden the base of supporters in the Farm Bureau family?